Thursday, July 28, 2005

To hell with competition.

IGNORE ME, I JUST RECALLED SOMETHING.

I hate competitive people. What's the point in competing so hard, stressing yourself out and annoying the hell out of other people? Is it really so important to be the best? To be seen and recognised as the best? Perhaps it is, and it is beneficial in some ways. But I don't believe you'd have to be competitive in every single aspect? There'd have to be times to be relaxed. Maybe you don't know the meaning of relaxing.

How you believe you're prettier than so many people?
How you bask in the compliments about you being so hardworking?
How you crave and blatantly even ask for compliments?
How you peer over someone's shoulders to look whether the other person has completed the tutorial she did once in her lifetime, and you happened not to do on that day?
How you compare who did more work?
How you boast about how much studying you did?
How you enjoy giving that smirk when others have not done their work?
How you cannot bear to give compliments to others even when they're deserving?
How you can be so selfish because you do not want to lose out?
How you must have the attention on you or you'll sulk?
How you believe yourself to be better than others in ALL aspects and believe that you actually deserve it?

Why? I don't get it. Maybe I'll never get it. And perhaps, I don't want to get it. I may just die from disbelief.

Sighs, the type of people that do exist on this earth. Incredulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home