Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hamsters!

I'VE GOT MY HAMSTERS! HAHAHA. Went to get them with Etee on Friday. Then she slept over at my house to play with them. Lol.

Damn fat and round! They're called PUDDINGS. Hahhahahah.

Cute ah! Damn bloody adorable although they're super lazy. All they ever do is eat and sleep. Sheesh. I have lazy hamsters. Luckily for them, I like lazy hamsters! :D

My hamsters are a bit weird though. Normal hamsters try all means to get out of the cage and are usually damn happy to be out. BUT. My hamsters are retarded. They can't wait to get back in! Look at her! She was attempting to climb back in, but her butt was too heavy la. Cannot climb. HAHAHAH.

Hah. The hamster in my dad's shirt pocket. Lol.

I still don't know what to call the male. I'm gonna call the female Pretzel! :) She's much smarter than the male. I guess this is true for all animals and species. Maybe I should name him Dumb.

Etee's hamster was SLEEPING. So cute!

I saw this cat at the pet shop. I still want a cat. Cats are so affectionate. And I can actually hug them la. But mother dearest would never let me get one. I'll get my cats when I have my own house! Then, no one can stop me!

The pug is actually quite cute la. Emi would have loved the dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home