Bloody F.
Why do I happen to have absolutely NO affinity with Mr. Mathematics? Apparently you don't like me very much, do you? Ever since secondary school, I keep getting big, fat, red F's like this from you.

Bloody evil. Just because I tend to neglect you, don't give a shit about you during lectures and tutorials, you give me this cold shoulder by giving me F, F and more F's. You think the alphabet F is very pretty is it? How much more petty can you get huh?! You're not even female, you don't have the license to be petty. Even females these days are not as petty as you. Very annoying can. Can you stop giving me F's?
For my mid-year exams, you're the only piece of petty monster who gave me an F! NOBODY GIVES ME F's!!!!! (HAHAHA, okay, maybe not.) You've caused my result slips to be fugly cos of the F's in the past, and you're not giving me any reprieve? I cannot tahan constant F's okay. It's bad for my heart. And for my parents' hearts but they seem to think that my getting F all the time, because of you, is a joke now.
SEE! Now you've been made the butt of all jokes. Better stop giving me F's, fucker. HA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home