Town is boring.
I'm currently on the phone with Haf, Pk, Ili and Joshua. But Joshua's whining and singing so much I've decided to blog instead. Hahahha.
I want to buy necklaces. But I have no money, so anyone have too much money??? Come find me okay? Thanks. :) Walked from Far East to Heeren. Sat at Spinelli's for a while and saw Gy, Zx and Etee. And they came in just to drink our drinks and Gy exclaimed that their plain cold water was very nice! Lol. Then went back to Far East cos Ili the fag wanted to eat. In the end, he ate Hero bread. ONLY. Sheesh.
Went to Esplanade next. Reached the rooftop just in time for the fireworks. Lol. I videod it but I can't upload la. For some weird reasons. So, pictures instead.


Went to Subway to eat! Omg, I actually ate the sandwich WITH lettuce! First time okay! You must pardon me. Everyone knows that I hate dislike veggies. Hahhaha. Must put mayo and honey mustard sauce. Nice combi! It was actually quite okay I guess. And I kinda ate the paper wrapping itself. LOL.



SOMEONE TRYING TO ACT COOL. ANOTHER ONE TRYING TO LOOK CRAZY.(perpetually look like that actually. hint: the one in white)

The mess we left behind at Subway. See that black patch over there? The red arrow's pointing at it. That thing, I mean, Hafiana purposely placed her head there cos she wanted to be in the picture... WITH rubbish. Pk's head just happened to be there la. Lol.

So pretty/handsome.

DWEEBO(heh). Matching the picture on his shirt I guess.

We were on the train and there was this little kid who was such a frigging brat. Someone should seriously spank her la. Parents never teach her properly ah. Annoying shit. She kept going "I WANT TO SIT!!!"
And later on, there was this guy who puked. Ugh. Kinda disgusting la. But also poor thing..
If you're gonna eat or just ate, please don't scroll down okay?

HAHAHA. The puke was kind of directly in front of me. I was scarcely breathing for 10 minutes until I reached my stop. And the abovementioned kid exclaimed "EEEE! SO SMELLY!". How well she's been brought up huh. As Pk said, kids above 3 years of age are annoying/rude/brats/pesky/whiny/etc. Quite true.
OHHH!!! I almost forgot. We saw Baihakki's brother! So exciting. Not. Hahahhaha. He's Hafiz's friend. He knows everyone la. Idiot. And well, the brother's worlds apart from Baihakki. That's all I have to say. Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home