Friday, July 08, 2005

Bloody buses.

I had lots of stuff to update about yesterday, but I was too damn tired to update.. Sort of 'first day' of school mah. I had 1 whole week of holiday cos of holidays and not having papers! :D

So anyway, I WANT TO COMPLAIN AH!

I shall dedicate the whole entry to the bloody BUS SERVICE which caused me so many problems.

Firstly, thinking that it was the first official school day of the term, I didn't want to be late. So i woke up 15 mins earlier at 6am, and was ready for school at 635. I went down to the bus stop and waited for the 640 bus. Normally, the frequency of the bus would be 10 mins. But on Thursday.... THE BLOODY BUS DECIDED TO COME ONLY AT 7AM! Which meant that I woke up early FOR NOTHING!! I was damn bloody irritated can.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bloody SMRT! It's the freaking devil, I swear.

Not only that, the retarded school decided to implement a new system for late-comers without any hint of a warning. So the shithead of a school took our EZ-Link Cards and told us to collect from the bloody teacher only at 5pm. And I finished early on that day la. Had to wait for 2 hours for stupid shit like this when it wasn't even my bloody fault. But does the school care? Do they bother listening to reasons? NOOOOO. Like, why would they? HEARTLESS SHITHEADS. They have no social lives and they wanna make sure that we don't as well. Shitheads, all of them. See, another reason to hate this damned school.

Anyway, about the bus being off schedule, it can't possibly be due to any traffic jams cos my bus stop's a mere 2 stops away from the interchange. GRR. 20 bloody minutes! Don't they know that it's the frigging peak hour and many, if not everyone, depends on the accuracy of the bus service?! Dumbshits. And because the bus was late, it was freaking crowded on the bus(aunties shoving like nobody's business!) + traffic jams in the AMK area + uncle drive damn slowly with jerks every 5 seconds... TSK.

Sickening la. I should sue them till they go bankrupt for causing me and countless other people undue distress, problems, complications, bad records(late for 2 more times and I'll be barred frm promos exam. -_-) thus causing students to be retained/kicked out/transfer to poly, scarring their EQ, which would in turn affect their future and may cause them to become toilet cleaners and road sweepers. Then again, we can live off the money won from the lawsuit! HAHAHAHAHA.

Bloody buses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home