Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Manhunt judges are BLIND

Something terribly tragic has happened. I may be exaggerating, but it IS tragic!! Argh. John S. was eliminated from Manhunt in tonight's episode. HELLO? Are the judges BLIND or BLIND? Take a pick. Oh man, he's so damn hot. Hot hot hot. And he got eliminated!! What rubbish lah. The judges are just. Jealous. HAHAHA. Eh, my eye candy's gone from the show.. I'm not gonna watch already lah. Kidding. Hahahah.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Just look at him lah. Doesn't he have the most gorgeous pair of eyes? So sexy! And the hair! I like to see him straightening it. Yummy. Now I won't get to see him weekly.. Sighs. This is sickening. I really didn't expect to see him get eliminated so quickly.



Oh, and that's not all the tragic news. There's something else. I went to the Manhunt website. Lo and behold! Guess what i found out?



Q: What's your current relationship status? What do you look for in a potential mate?

John: I'm sadly single now. I'm looking for someone who's comfortable with who he is and takes care of himself. (Why won't you like girls?!)



Yes, he's GAY. Along with Blake(the fag), Rob(I thought he was hot! Damn.) and Ron(Don't give a shit about him). Sad case lah. Guess I'm partly right when I thought that all the hot guys are either taken, gay or dead. :( So tragic. Nvm, I still like him. HAHAHA.



Oh well. There are still other hot guys in there. Although my favourite is out.. Heh. Like Jon! Everyone knows who won the show already lah. And he's so so freaking hot. There are no other words to describe him.



Damn drool-able.



Even when he looks like this..


ULTRA SEXY! It has some goth, S-M theme i think. Lol. I think something's wrong with me. He's hot la. Who dares to say he isn't? Must be blind.. just like the judges who eliminated my favourite gayboy. Tsk. Okay, I'll try to stop ogling.


John is gayyyyyyyyy. -wails- LOL. Wtf. This show is good for deprived people. Hahahahha. Someone get me a straight John or Jon. My thanks.


Oh. I just remembered. I have a Malay exam tmr.

  • number of malay essays done : 0
  • number of malay comprehensions done : 0
  • number of malay assignments done : 0
  • number of malay lessons attended : hmm, 5-10? not too sure. i skipped a lot. lol.
  • last time i wrote/spoke malay : erm, i can't remember. oh, maybe to my maid. but that's not considered malay. cos it was all in broken sentencese.
  • amount of studying done : ZERO, KOSONG, NIL, LING, NADA, ZILCH. you get the idea.

Yay. I'm so gonna pass. :D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye aye. I happen to think John's hot too! I think it's his eyes. And the laid-back manner in which he carries himself. So attractive! Too bad for us girls that he's gay huh. =)

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG HE'S SO HOT LAH. AND HE'S GOT ATTITUDE.

NOW I KNOW WHY HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN MARISSA MILLER. HE'S GAY! WAHAHAHA.

STILL.

JUDGES ARE BLIND! BLIND I TELL YOU!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND THAT PHOTO OF ME IS NICE. TOO BAD IM NOT AS FAMOUS AS JACKIE CHAN. OR CALIFORNIA FITNESS WOULD HAVE USED MY PHOTO INSTEAD OF DUCKIE CHAN.

8:34 AM  
Blogger SHER said...

im still gonna continue whining. JOHN IS GAAAAAY...

HEH. you mean you actually want to be posing like jackie chan?! bagus!

11:45 PM  
Blogger SHER said...

anonymous: yes he's hot!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home