Sunday, June 26, 2005

QUIZ

Ooh. Interesting quiz. Kind of true i guess.

What are you most afraid of:You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear. (Am I really THAT pathetic? Sheesh. Then again, I guess it's just human nature.)

Who is your true self:You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long. (Er, it's got the unpredictable part right. I HATE MOOD SWINGS.)

Okay, go here if you've nothing else better to do like me.

And my bloody handphone is still being a bitch. Especially when I've got a hilarious picture to upload. Pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home