We give up!
emilia` says:
i decided to just go sleep
emilia` says:
and die
emilia` says:
tmr
emilia` says:
and tmr tmr
emilia` says:
and tmr tmr tmr
--*shereen__+ and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
--*shereen__+ and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me says:
die die die
That's how much faith we have in ourselves. \m/
I don't wanna take examssssssssssss. I don't wanna fail yet I know I'm gonna fail cos I hardly studied. :( HELP.
i decided to just go sleep
emilia` says:
and die
emilia` says:
tmr
emilia` says:
and tmr tmr
emilia` says:
and tmr tmr tmr
--*shereen__+ and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
--*shereen__+ and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me says:
die die die
That's how much faith we have in ourselves. \m/
I don't wanna take examssssssssssss. I don't wanna fail yet I know I'm gonna fail cos I hardly studied. :( HELP.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home