the tv's my friend.
I miss spending my day rotting at home reading a book, watching tv, eating snacks and er, rotting away. Heh. I'm such a sloth.. oh well. I watched The Lion King 2 on Disney Channel today! I love Disney Channel! Lol. Nothing better to do then watch cartoons. Hahha. The show's damn nice lah.. but I prefer the first movie.

aww, damn cute lah.

I happen to think that Simba makes a really handsome lion. Lol. Isn't he handsome?? With that thick mane, muscular body.. Lol. Nala's a lucky bitch. Er. I meant, tigress. Whatever.

And who can forget these two clowns? Damn funny!
Oh, and then I went on to watch Star Sports cos the shows on the other channels were getting crappy. Most tennis players have hot butts! Especially when they're waiting for the serve and the camera will focus on their back view, and the way they're bending, you'd obviously look at their butts la. I can't find any picture to show what I mean.. but oh well.

hot ah? heh.
Then I switched channels cos it'd started raining in London and play was suspended. And i caught the last part of the soccer match between Brazil and Argentina. KAKA IS BLOODY HOT.

Argh. Damn hot. I realised that he likes to do that pointing thing whenever he scores a goal. Lol.

Hahahah. Fucking cute. I cannot tahan already. Please prise me away from the pictures/tv.
Okay, last one. Lol.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Okay. Stop. Enough. Hahah but damn cute hor? Lol.

4 Comments:
you must be damn bored lah.
u keep posting photos. like. random photos?
hahaha. siao ding dong ah.
and can put tagboard anot? so difficult to comment. u know i have lots of comments ryt.
and btw the green topshop shoes are MINE. nyahahahahaaaaaa. =D
who is kaka?? Haha. I know who's Roddick though, who doesnt right.. hahah
got ppl dont know roddick!! like *coughs*ili*coughs* heh. kaka's an ac milan soccer player.. frm brazil.. cute right cute right? ahhahaha
yes haf im bored with nothing to do so i randomly update (including other ppl's) blogs. ahahhaha. okay la. i go find tagboard. haiyo. SO DEMANDING. hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home