Thursday, June 30, 2005

last day of exams!

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF MY EXAMS! Heh. Some poor souls still have to study while I'm gonna sleep my day away tmr! :D

Heh. Actually I don't feel much lah. Maybe cos I didn't exactly study for my papers.. Oh well. Nonetheless, went town and slacked for while. Wanted to eat oreo cheesecake, but I was too hungry for that lah. Oreo cheesecake can barely fill my stomach. Hahah


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This picture is kinda blur lah. No prizes for guessing the right answer as to who took it. Hafiana has LOUSY photography skills! One of the rarest times when she manages to capture everyone in the picture without her face taking up all the space. Hahahha. Pk's still the best lah.


everyone, go "awwww".

See lah! Be shameless and use my phone to take pictures somemore. Wahahha.

Oh, I finally bought underwear from Topshop! Been wanting to get them for a damn long time but I'm always too broke, can't bear to part with my money, etc. I got the green boxers!


look it says girl boxer! so when i wear it, i can fight k! don't come provoking me. hahahahaha.

And I also got a pair of damn cute thongs.



Evidently I have absolutely nothing better to do.

I've got a cookie monster lurking around in my house. And no, it's not my brother. He's away having NS(haha!). MY MUM ATE MY SUBWAY COOKIES.

Oh. My brother's coming back frm Tekong tmr. HAHAHA. I kinda miss him. Hush. No one tells him k. I've had no one to irritate these past few days. (And i wanna watch Lost episodes that he has lah. But I dunno where he stores them!) I swear he takes pride in being able to irritate me with all his rubbish until I scream at him to get out of my room. And he's 21. -_-"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh eh hello hello! :D
the thongs are cute.

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE LOR.

ur camera is not considered a camera camera ok.

nyahahaha.

biased pig. im not talking to you.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoi! walao.. i also got the girl boxer undies.. mine's pink and black.. and i just bot one more from topsop too! pink!! haha, show u next time..

12:28 PM  
Blogger SHER said...

etee!! come, i give you the thongs.. ahhaha. then again. too big for you la. so too bad! lol. shit, im feeling kinda mad.

2:34 AM  
Blogger SHER said...

haf: IT IS A CAMERA OKAY. it's a built in camera! it can take pictures! so it IS a camera! ha! even pk agrees that you're lousy with cameras.. ahahhahahahahahah.

2:34 AM  
Blogger SHER said...

ehh emi.. i think it's more worth it to buy 2 undies right? got 20% discount.. hahaha. and then i sound auntie. -_-. lol. when i bought, got very few colours left! i wanted the orange and white ones but no more! annoying..

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home