Courts shopping!
Sunday is family day. So I followed my parents to Courts to get a new fridge and new set of air-cons! Cos the old fridge finally decided that it needed a burial after say, 16 years of hard work? That poor thing.. Hahahha. Btw, the whole escapade took THREE hours. I don't know howwww my parents could take that long just getting a fridge and air-cons. Sheesh.

I really really wanted this fridge which opens side-by-side although it uses up more electricity and has a smaller capacity cos all my life, I've been facing the conventional fridge. Just when I found out that there was space for this super wide fridge, the stupid salesman said there was no stock! IDIOT! THEN PUT ON DISPLAY FOR WHAT?! Even my poor mum was damn disappointed la. So, in the end we settled on the conventional fridge cos I didn't like all the other fridges. But still sad la. :(
Okay, I'm gonna rant. I HATE PUSHY SALESMEN. Especially those who get angry when you don't buy the product they're promoting so much. Idiot. My choice right. Fucker. There was this ahpek who die die wanted my mum to get the damn expensive fridge saying what, the fridge just came in last wk, very cheap already, save a lot of electricity and very good! Stupid liar! Later on there was this younger ahbeng who came and was supposed to help the ahpek but he let it slip that the fridge he was pushing earlier was actually 6 mths old lor! And that the 1 wk ago one was another model. Annoying la. And the ahpek still complained to my dad about the younger ahbeng. -_-" I just glared at the bloody ahpek who tried to cheat us so that he could earn more commission. Asshole. And we're not talking about some neighbourhood shop leh. It's COURTS! Sheesh.
While the adults were settling all the admin stuff, I wandered around and started amusing myself. Lol.

This. Is. A. RICE COOKER. Yes, as in a real one. Uses electricity. HAHAHA. I find this hilarious la. Who would cook rice in this kiddy looking thing?!

Pretty irons eh? If I had such colourful irons, I wouldn't dread ironing my clothes as much as I do now. Okay, I'm lying. I'll still dread ironing. But now got maid already, so I don't hafta iron! :D

I can somehow envision Huda using this wireless iron.. Hahahaha. Don't ask me why. I don't know either.
Anyway, I came home in time to watch the third set of the Wimbledon finals. My Roddick lost! :( Actually I kinda expected it la...

Roger Federer in the foreground.
Roger Federer is just too damn bloody good that he's killing the game la. For me, that is. Cos he keeps winning!! Dominating so much that the outcomes of the matches have become rather predictable..

Arghhhhhh. Andy Roddick was so damn sad la. I felt so, so sad. It's been so long since he won anything major cos FEDERER KEPT DEFEATING HIM. Grrr. But he could still joke even when he'd just lost the match. That's what I like so much about him. So charismatic. <3
Federer's speech on the other hand.. was kinda boring. Yawns. Roddick could make the whole centre court laugh, but could Federer? Huh huh huh? He can't! HA! (i think he kinda laughed at his own half-baked jokes..... -_-") Oh well. Federer can win the championship la. But does he have a statue built in his honour???? (actually i dont know if he has a statue but since i didnt see any pictures of it, i'll assume not! HA!)

The bronze statue of Andy Roddick on the grounds of Wimbledon!
Anyway, I can't wait for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire's movie to open in November! :D As well as the Half-blood Prince!

Don't know if I'm gonna buy the book yet.. Kinda tight on cash lah. I'm just a poor student with no income. Whoever buys the book, PLEASE lend it to me when you're done with it! I'll love you loads and you'll be no.1 on my favourite people list!! (i don't have one yet, but i'll invent the list la hor.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home