Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oprah!

I love watching The Oprah Winfrey Show! It can make me laugh, cry, wonder, go 'wow', etc.

Anyway today's episodes were about Desperate Housewives! I re-watched the episode where the female stars of the show went on Oprah.. After that I was about to switch off the tv and go watch my Lost when there was another episode! Also on Desperate Housewives!

They're so damn hot, it's unfair! Hahahah.

The second one showed a clip on how Oprah went on the set of Desperate Housewives.. it was damn hilarious la. Eva Longoria's damn hot. And she's so tiny that Oprah was sort of carrying her on piggy-SIDE? LOL. PLUS, all the hot dudes from the show were on Oprah! Man, the women in the audience just went nuts. Yummy! My fave plumber and gardener were on the show! Don't really bother about that Carlos guy.. Lol.

The plumber. The gardener.

Damn hot, yes? Why can't these kinda ppl fix the pipes in my house and water the plants or something. Sheesh.

Okay, I'm biased. I like Mike the plumber more. HAHAHAHA.

Look! Delicious. Lol.

Okay, I shall go watch Lost. Then the IOC results. I have a feeling that Paris London will win. Hahhaa. I want Madrid to win though. Oh well. Then MANHUNT! :D

Oh. I forgot to say that I'm gonna get the fridge I like!! The new stock came in! Heh.

I finally have school tmr. And I'm not looking forward to it. :(

"I just wanna stay at home and smell my feet!" - Some show on Disney! Lol. Damn cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home