Friday, July 08, 2005

Fantastic Four.

So anyway, because of the retarded bus and spastic school, I couldn't meet Pk for our taitai session at Spinelli's before the move! Thus, we had to forgo our much-craved Oreo Cheesecake...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have no idea why there are orchids in the background. Edible, maybe? Heh.

Met Pk, Fiz and Ili for Fantastic Four!

There was this part in the movie when Johnny was soaking up the atmosphere of the crowd adoring him la. And I spotted a placard held by a 'fan' which said, "I LOVE F4!". Hahhahahaha. And immediately, the F4 which came to my mind was the fag boyband F4 la. HAHAHA. I thought it was damn funny. Lol.

Some parts of the show are really damn hilarious la. Especially Johnny the cute show-off. Hahaha.

Nurse: [taking Johnny's temperature which charges the electronic thermometer to 209 degrees] Whoa! You're hot.
Johnny Storm: Why, thank you, so are you.

Especially when he's busy teasing Ben, The Thing, about the mirror. Lol.

Johnny Storm: [to Ben who's wearing the Thing shape] Dude... where's your... *ears*?

(Well, he didn't exactly have ears...)



Johnny Storm: It's like some higher calling.
Reed Richards: Like getting girls and making money?
(sarcastically)
Johnny Storm: Is there any higher?

And obviously, Jessica Alba was damn hot la. Ili was having a nose bleed I think. That poor thing. NOT. He was laughing at The Thing for being unable to pick up the wedding/engagement ring on the floor cos his fingers were too thick. HEARTLESS. I thought that it was damn sad la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home