Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lookalikes and whatnots.

Hello. I was bored, so I started surfing around until I came across The WB Lookalike Galleries and thank goodness, they provided me with MUCH amusement to lift me from my Monday-is-coming blues. Some ppl are really damn thick skinned la. Never looked into the mirror before I reckon.

From Smallville, some dudes actually think they look like Clark Kent!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel a bit insulted for Tom Welling.

Even worse, A LOT of girls think they look like Lana(Kristin Kreuk that hot babe). Wah piang!!! I almost died.

Well, the only thing I can tell what they have in common is only the black border. :) And that's because of the website. Oh, and maybe the hair colour.

Someone enlighten me on where the differences end and the similarities begin???????????? PLEASE? I fear I'm going blind.

Okay, on to One Tree Hill. I'm quite amazed.

Chad Michael Murray a.k.a. Lucas. And his 'lookalike'.

Oh yes, I see the similarities. (I said I may be going blind, remember?)

And his current wife, Sophia Bush a.k.a. Brooke on OTH.

They all think they look like Brooke. Keyword being THINK. Perhaps, the girl in blue should first start by brushing her hair.

A tad young, no? Maybe it's possible. Remove braces, add on lots of make up, curl hair, and maybe she'd look like Peyton.

Well, this is the closest lookalike I could find. Actually do quite look alike ah? Hahahahha.

And I'm not being mean okay. These are facts, yes? If they're willing to put their faces on the WORLD WIDE WEB, claiming to be lookalikes, evidently they'd be judged. And I just happened to come across this site. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home