Wednesday, July 13, 2005

He? She? IT.

Brief update! I'm sleepy la.

School was boring. I don't remember what happened at all. Oh. I did oversleep and was late for school. However, I wasn't caught! Thus, no detention! :D

Went town after school. Subway was yummy. Although I ate very messily. Plus the partially deaf auntie serving Emi. Hahha.

Bought earrings. :) I keep spending money!!!! ARGH.

Etee skipped training to meet us! :)

I never knew a pet shop existed in Far East. Hamsters are so bloody adorable. Get me one please? One really fat and cute hamster.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Damn cute hor? They were sleeping when we came..

So many of them were squeezing inside the 'tree trunk' thing. Hahah.

The hamsters were all squeezing in that house la. So adorable!!

I WANT HAMSTERS!!!

Emi and Etee got too hungry. So they decided to eat the baboon's ass.

That's the baboon. Hahahha. I just remembered that we used to call our principal Baboon.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY: We were physically, psychologically and emotionally assaulted by bloody TRANSVESTITE.

I believe that since a human decides to be a transsexual, he/she ought to be prepared for any stares, comments, laughters, gestures, mocking, etc cos he/she decides to be what God didn't planned for it to be. It is unnatural. Especially since these people aren't exactly an everyday thing, people tend to stare. Even if it's commenting on the hair, skin, how pretty he/she actually looks as a girl, clothes, fake boobs, he/she should be used to it. He/She ought to be prepared for it. Magazines and newspapers often interview transsexuals/transvestites, and they're usually very calm, gentle, rational and generally, very nice and normal people who don't mind being looked at because they know that they're unusual and naturally, other people are curious. I always thought that they're just living their life the way they want it to be. They don't affect my life, so I don't bother about them.

I've never had any problems with these people. Until today.

[Ranting]

A bloody motherfucker we merely looked at, cos IT was wearing a frigging bright PINK shirt, attacked us. WTF. IT was wearing PINK. Asking to be looked at right. IT fucking asked for it. IT was standing on the opposite side of the road, at an angle. Then IT walked directly opposite us and when the light turned green, IT walked directly in towards Etee and I and FUCKING PUSHED US WITH A 'EXCUSE ME'. NO, YOU'RE NOT BLOODY EXCUSED, YOU RETARDED, FUGLY, WITH NO BOOBS WANNA ACT LIKE GOT BOOBS CREATURE. kannina. IT doesn't even have the right to bitchily say 'excuse me' cos it's an unknown sex. I know you're jealous cos God made you a man. I know you're angry cos we've got what you don't. DOESN'T GIVE ALL THE CB TRANSVESTITES/TRANSSEXUALS THE RIGHT TO PUSH PPL AROUND RIGHT. nabei. bloody fucker.

[I'm back to normal. Ranting over.]

Actually, I thought that it was rather funny. It's acting like such a bitch when it isn't even clear of its own gender. Sighs. That poor creature. Must be suffering from terribly low self-esteem cos it isn't what it thinks it ought to be. What's worse, it doesn't even have a pretty face like some other perfectly normal guys. So that creature quite accurately seemed like a she-male. Ahh. What an ugly world. I'm sorry, but I can't help you in that area.

At least the creature did one good thing. It spiced up my day. :)

NOTE: I'm not talking about all transsexuals. Just that one creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home