Why don't fairy tales come true?
I've come to a conclusion that most good looking guys have weird/disgusting/cheena/ughsome names. WAH LAU EH.
So do you have a gross name? HA. Applies only to males hor. Girls have nice names to match their faces. Not nice names also got nice faces. Lol.
Look at this scenario.
Boy sees Girl in school.
Girl sees Boy in school.
Boy befriends Girl.
Boy and Girl become friends.
Boy likes Girl.
Girl likes Boy.
Boy and Girl going to get together.
WHY DO THESE THINGS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME?
Pffft. Life is unfair. Haven't I already said that? Yes it is okay. I have a non-existant social life, disgusting school life, and er, FAIRY TALES DON'T HAPPEN TO ME.
Go to hell, fairy tales.
So do you have a gross name? HA. Applies only to males hor. Girls have nice names to match their faces. Not nice names also got nice faces. Lol.
Look at this scenario.
Boy sees Girl in school.
Girl sees Boy in school.
Boy befriends Girl.
Boy and Girl become friends.
Boy likes Girl.
Girl likes Boy.
Boy and Girl going to get together.
WHY DO THESE THINGS NEVER HAPPEN TO ME?
Pffft. Life is unfair. Haven't I already said that? Yes it is okay. I have a non-existant social life, disgusting school life, and er, FAIRY TALES DON'T HAPPEN TO ME.
Go to hell, fairy tales.


LOOK AT THAT NAUGHTY GIRL.

Hahah. I met these pretty people at Baybeats.
And I stole the pictures from Nadia! Hahahha.
Oh yes. I went to town with Anita to eat Subway after school today. I do have a bit of a life, huh! Despite the tonnes of hw bugging me. Hhaha. It was so nice to gossip like mad about anything and everything, as well as doing what we do best-- criticising the school like mad. Anita's the gossip queen man. Damn pro. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home