Baybeats.
I've got my Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. I was ready to spend the whole day in geekdom and reading it. But I decided to go to Baybeats cos I thought that I'd get to meet Wid whom I've not met for months! BUT SHE PANG SEH-ED US!!!! I had a nice book, 15 pages of boring S.E.A. Hist to read up on, PW research and 10 Math tutorials to complete by Monday but I put them all off for you! Then you never come!!! Cheat my feelings ah.
Ah. Anyway, met Haf and Teck Kuan. So long never see SA's cutest guy. HAHAHAHA. Hair become weird already. Heh. Waited damn long at Long John's for the food to arrive la. And when it's ready, the order was wrong. Sheesh.

Look at his hair!!! Looks like he's got a lot of hair ah? Hahhaha. Actually its cos of the person behind us la. Hahahah. So the vain one insisted on another pic.

Still retarded. It just can't be helped. Lol.
No other pics already.. the rest are all in Haf's cam.
Went to Esplanade after eating. Met quite a lot of ppl including the Ny melayus. Lol. They're damn funny people la.
Moshing was fun. Get to fly around and push people like mad. Lol. BUT. It was hot, stuffy, sweaty, smelly, painful and dangerous. I was almost trampled on if not for someone pulling me up, plus someone with high heels stamping on my foot, and Haf fell twice. WEAK. Lol. I've got bruises on my arms and legs now la! And they're kinda aching from all the pushing and jumping. Hahha. Good workout leh. Plus nice music. Not bad. Like aerobics during PE. Hahhaha.
I would go again tmr if not for all the work I have undone.
Saw Shiwei's pretty painting at the Esplanade underground tunnel thingy! Lol.

I forgot what's the painting technique used but it's really nice and takes a damn long time to complete.
I'm really tired. Shall sleep. BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home