Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I like pictures.

I'm starting to feel depressed. UGH. So much hw to do. And I've got no life. Tragic. I do things for the sake of doing it. Without any aims other then just to get it completed. Where are all the things which I used to enjoy?

Sighs. And so. We got bored in the library.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh yes, I've just remembered. ONE good thing about school. I get to see Lookalike! CUTE OKAY. Cuter than Emi's AlmostThere. Hahhaha. Danyu's got good taste. :)

That's Krystal, me, Amy, Danyu and Shiwei. Emi was rotting in the library. Ha.

Went to watch the soccer match today. Got to see all the SR girls. :) Hmm. I suddenly feel the itch to play soccer again. How???? Please stop me.

I realised that when guys watch girls soccer matches, they like to commentate among themselves, nicknaming the girls as real club players eg. Michael Ballack. -_-" Damn boliao.

My dearest balls of fur!!! So cute hor! Especially Pretzel, on the left. Soooo fat! Hahahahha. I've resorted to calling the male one Bugger(from Etee!) cos he keeps biting my hand. IDIOT. Okay, it's not painful but still! BUGGER! Maybe I should call the female Buggerette. HA.

Sighs. Yet another day of school. When will the weekends come? Hurry, please. Oh. And I skipped school on Tuesday. Oops. Guess I forgot that there was school. Just like how Joachim forgot there was Chinese and Hist tutorials in the afternoon. Senile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home