Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday! :)

I DO LOVE LIKE MONDAYS. :)

It has been a pretty good day. Heh. :)

I actually quite like going for math tutorials. Only cos Mrs Lim is a good teacher and she's damn funny! Like to act fierce.. but in the end she still laughs. Mostly, laugh at us. Haahha.

My life is so monotonous, I don't know what to blog about. Tsk.

It's weird. After washing my dunks, I get blisters from wearing them. PAINFUL! Before washing, I NEVER got blisters from that pair of shoes. Thank god for Shiwei's plasters. Otherwise, I'd have been dragging my shoes the whole day.

I got bored. I went to
www.faceanalyzer.com

Apparently I'm 81% Korean/Japanese. And 19% Chinese.
HAHAHAHA. And in another FUGLY pic, I'm 56% Eastern European. And 44% Korean/Japanese.
And in another, I'm 100% East Indian.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND LA. Ridiculous. I do my EoM better. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home