Sunday, July 24, 2005

The fault lies in MEN.

We went to watch the SA's dance concert, Rapture, on Friday. In school uniform. How ughsome. Cunzheng kept saying that our uniform's nice. A bit dunno if he's being sarcastic. Ha. Anyway, the performance was pretty nice la, especially liked Jubilation and the Salsa dance. I loved the dance by NUS! So nice and co-ordinated! The breakdancers were pretty good too. You look at those ordinary weirdos under the void deck break dancing and you feel disgusted. But looking at those professionals(are they?), you won't feel the least bit disgusted one. Hahha.

We regretted the choices we made, like mad. Oh well. And so Etee and I reached home close to 12.

I think my hamster's pregnant. Is she? I'm not too sure.. maybe it's just fats. Hahha.




I think this is damn funny.

During geog lecture, on the topic of Fertility...
MALE Lecturer: Now, what is the reason for the low birth rates in S'pore? (I don't think he really expected any answers actually.)
FEMALE Students: MEN!

HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home