Pets are love.
I've been sick the whole week. But shockingly for you, I didn't attempt to skip school at all okay. I've changed. Being a good girl now. HA. Actually I have other reasons for going to school la. And now my cough's gotten worse and my nose still thinks that its a tap. How terribly fun. Wanna join? Actually, I don't remember much of what happened in school this week.
Oh yes, I want to study hard okay? I don't wanna retain. Or get kicked out of school.
Emi and I finished school early on Wed so we decided to go to Etee's place. But hor. When we reached her bus stop, she was sleeping! PIG! So we went to the pet shop first.. And consequently spent more than 2 hours there and eventually left the shop with 2 hamsters and a new cage for Emi, bath sand and 'mouse toilet' for me.
Blubber is such a pig la! Mistaken identity I guess, she doesn't realise that she's a hamster instead of a pig. Eat and sleep only. Other than that, lie down and stone. Hahaha but damn cute la! My hamsters NEVER sleep on my hands. They're so active and fidgety. My old, dead hamsters did sleep la. But these dwarf hamsters won't! Buggers! We wanna bring to school to play, but later ppl say we damn AA. Sheesh. Hide in container ah. Hhahaha.

Look! That's how she caught our attention. Flattened herself and sleep/stone. Hahah. Damn adorable. Like my mini carpet hamster. Lol. Notice that Patch is stoning in the background as well?

Etee's robos are damn super fast la. Zoom around one. Not even run. They ZOOM. Hahaha. And it's er, smoking. Ha.

Isn't she gorgeous?! Shiwei actually asked me if it's real. I want a cat. :(
Oh yes, meet the parents thingy tmr. Ridiculous la. How much you wanna bet that my CT will complain that I'm always late for school? And that my maths is horrendous?
I want to buy a new bag.
And Harry Potter fans! Go here! I knew I was right! :D Okay, maybe not exactly right, but now I know for sure that there are other people who think this way too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home