Saturday, July 30, 2005

Poor conduct? Lies!

Friday was eventful. There was some pretty bad news in school. I can't say I was very much affected by it actually. Other than the initial shock of the news. People must learn to STAY ALIVE okay? Thank you. I realised that these stuff happened in all three schools I've been to. Primary, secondary and now, jc. Interesting.

I want to say that I don't like Bird. He irks me. Disgusts me. Annoys me. Oh, but he amuses me. As in I get to laugh at him, not with him. Btw, he's a teacher. HA. A gross one too. I don't like looking at him.

Hmm, Etee, you were asking me how did Nicholas do for his canoeing competition right? I've the answer now. HE CAPSIZED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =x Damn funny la. I laughed my head off. And he claimed I was talking to "the most respected veteran canoeist in Nanyang". Me: "Then how come Jori's the one going to Hungary and you're not?" -Silence- Change of topic. HAHAHA. He's full of shit la.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's Heidi's terrapin being abused by her owner.. Hahaha.

Finished school at 4 plus but I had to wait till my mum arrived in school at almost 7pm for the Parents' Day/Night whatever thing.

While waiting... We slacked around in the Student Lounge cos the weather was damn hot. Gave me a bloody headache.

And so my mum had to come all the way to school for a 10 minutes meeting. Such a waste of time. Ms Poh kept asking me to consider dropping a subject cos other than my Math, I achieved 'fairly decent results this time around'. Oh well. And I only did damn badly for Math is cos I didn't study at all what! Pfft. Stop looking down on me okay.

Look at that!!! MY CONDUCT'S POOR! All cos I came late for school a couple of times. Sheesh. How can the school base a student's conduct on attendance?! And my attendance isn't that bad okay. I didn't skip school for more than 5 days. I AM VERY SURE. I bet I was late or just in time for school that my teacher didn't 'see' me. TSK. UNFAIR OKAY. I feel so wrongly accused. I am a good student! Just a little lazy and not punctual, that's all. Not a crime what. Don't need to put POOR for my conduct right?!

Oh btw, my aunt's getting married next month. To a black man. To a MARRIED black man. To a married black man with KIDS. To a married black man with kids and a PREGNANT WIFE. To a married black man with kids and a pregnant wife with NO JOB. I don't know what to say. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home