Wednesday, October 05, 2005

He ate my hamsters!

Hello there!

I was thinking, what a nice way to start the fasting month cos it was raining so heavily in the morning. I love the rain, cos it's damn nice to sleep in. What's more, I don't have any papers today so I get to stay home. And my exams are almost over, except for 2 papers! :)

MY HAMSTER GAVE BIRTH. I wasn't even sure that she was pregnant cos she's DAMN fat la. And. I don't think the lil ones are gonna survive. Cos er, I just saw one of the babies' body.. torn into 2. :( It's quite sick. I shall leave it for my maid to clear. HAHAHA. I'm damn evil.

Ahhh. This means I can't play with my dearest balls for about 2 weeks, if the babies survive?

I wanna take a pic of the torn baby and post it but it's quite sick, no? Hahaa.

My mum just told me that she saw the DAMNED MALE hamster eating the babies like chicken like that. ARGH. I have no more baby hamsters. :( Gone within a few hours. DAMN THE MALE.

I'm reading this book called the Signs of the Last Day. It's scary. So many of the signs are already here.
'Men will imitate women: and Women will imitate men'
'People will indulge in homosexuality and lesbianism'
'The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors'
.....and a lot more. Sighs. Things said 1400 years ago come true. How can some ppl deny religion? Not as if I'm damn strong in my religion, I don't even pray. Pfft.

Sigh, nvm. Shall watch Amazing Race!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVIL LUMP!!!! Next time got baby hamsters THROW AWAY THE MALE! Hahahaha kidding lah. but i want the baby hamsters! (next time):)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home