My nose likes to run.
I felt sick in school. Not exactly sick, but flu-ish.
I want to skip school tmr! Just for the sake of skipping school and sleeping at home. But I don't want to miss kickboxing.
But. I just want to use my flu as an excuse not to go to school. So torturous to be in school when you keep sneezing and your nose running away. Hahaha.
But. Kickboxing!
If I go to school tmr and she doesn't do kickboxing for PE. I'll cry. Until she does kickboxing. Wahahah.
Oh. America's Next Top Model today was rather sad. Poor Kahlen!!! I felt damn sad for her la.
And I've found my new Prince Charming. :)
But I'm 'not good enough'. Pfft.
I want to skip school tmr! Just for the sake of skipping school and sleeping at home. But I don't want to miss kickboxing.
But. I just want to use my flu as an excuse not to go to school. So torturous to be in school when you keep sneezing and your nose running away. Hahaha.
But. Kickboxing!
If I go to school tmr and she doesn't do kickboxing for PE. I'll cry. Until she does kickboxing. Wahahah.
Oh. America's Next Top Model today was rather sad. Poor Kahlen!!! I felt damn sad for her la.
And I've found my new Prince Charming. :)
But I'm 'not good enough'. Pfft.

1 Comments:
Hahha. It's aerobics actually. But she's teaching us kickboxing as well. Lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home