My lovely lady lumps.
Hello, I'm home from a terribly fattening trip to town. Went to eat at Subway after school with Anita afterwhich she suggested Swensen's. HAHA. So sinful. The people sitting opposite us were eating so slowly that we felt like snatching their food away and eating it for them.
I was this _ close to passing my math test. My first close to passing math test. Pfft. And Mrs Lim was picking on us.
I think I'm going to donate my precious blood tmr. IF I do not freak and back out at the last minute, being the wimp that I am. I'M PETRIFIED OKAY?! I DO NOT LIKE HUGE NEEDLES. The thought of a whole bag of blood leaving me is quite terrifying.
The advertisements all say it's painless. DON'T LIE LA.
And Anita told me things like we'd feel weak for 2 days(!) and after donating the blood itself, we'd be panting from climbing just one flight of stairs. I won't be deterred from all these stories! Hahahhaha. And Emi said someone fainted after/while donating. MAX.
But I'm still donating. So I'm brave according to Haf! HAHAHA.
I'm hooked onto My Humps. The lyric's quite funny. Humps and lumps. My lovely lady lumps. LOL.
Oh. I forgot to study for Geog test, which is tmr. Ha.
I was this _ close to passing my math test. My first close to passing math test. Pfft. And Mrs Lim was picking on us.
I think I'm going to donate my precious blood tmr. IF I do not freak and back out at the last minute, being the wimp that I am. I'M PETRIFIED OKAY?! I DO NOT LIKE HUGE NEEDLES. The thought of a whole bag of blood leaving me is quite terrifying.
The advertisements all say it's painless. DON'T LIE LA.
And Anita told me things like we'd feel weak for 2 days(!) and after donating the blood itself, we'd be panting from climbing just one flight of stairs. I won't be deterred from all these stories! Hahahhaha. And Emi said someone fainted after/while donating. MAX.
But I'm still donating. So I'm brave according to Haf! HAHAHA.
I'm hooked onto My Humps. The lyric's quite funny. Humps and lumps. My lovely lady lumps. LOL.
Oh. I forgot to study for Geog test, which is tmr. Ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home