Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What celebrations?

School's National Day celebrations was shit. Who on earth plays GAMES? Ridiculous memory games for national day?! No one else, other than my superb beloved school could come up with. Oh, wait a minute, that's not all. We watched a MOVIE after that. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I didn't mind watching but erm, what's the link to national day? On the other hand, I watched a movie with my eyecandy! -gasps- HA. Then back to the hall for dumb celebrations. Celebrations my ass la. I was half-dead. I hate this frigging cheena school where no one can speak proper English. No wonder the students do so badly for GP. Most of the staff can't speak English. How's this? "blahblahblah, other schools have this, and ******* is no exceptionAL". Well, that was a sentence from the principal's speech. Includes the cheena accent and all. SIGHS. WHY THE HELL AM I IN THIS FRIGGING SCHOOL?! Fuck la.

Sighs. Anyway, went to eat at Marche with the class girls after that. I love the Rosti there! :) Heidi and her disgusting oyster. And Tac(the terrapin) crawling around the table. Haha. Met a lot of ex-Cedarians in town. :):) I miss these people. The celebrations back in Cedar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shopped around with Rai and Emi for a while. Then went to meet Haf and Ili. Ate Subway again. And again, I didn't finish my sandwich, which didn't have lettuce. -_-" This time it's cos I was still kinda full from Marche I guess.

Sighs. Feel so fugly.

Oh. I love my hamsters. They do the funniest things hamsters can do. Hahaha.

Look at my fat hamster! She oh-so-nicely climbed into the tunnel and conveniently flipped herself onto her back. AND STARTED EATING. HAHAHAHA. Damn cute can.

Heh. My mum found this maze in the store room. I forgot we even had this. And then she promptly went on and on about how my dad keeps spoiling me by getting whatever I wanted. But the maze wasn't even for me what! It was for the hamsters! Hahha. In an attempt to get my lazy hamsters to exercise, I placed them in the maze. After exploring for a few minutes, they plopped down and started to stone. -_-" But I still love them for being so dumb and adorable. Hahaha.

Okay, since I won't be going out today, (AHEM!) I shall attempt to start on my history term paper, which is due on Friday. SIGHS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home