Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My favourite. :)

My favourite person in school is........





THE UNCLE WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE SIDE GATE IN THE MORNINGS!

Rahh. He's such a nice person. He's actually supposed to lock the gate once assembly starts but he always opens the gate for us to sneak in! My ass has been saved quite a few times already.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If it isn't for him, I'd be facing a locked gate in the morning quite often. And then of course, I'd have to stay back in school till 5pm while I curse the bloody school the whole day. Tsk.

As if the school isn't already like a prison.

The Alcatraz.

Oh, Stairway to Heaven makes me so sad! :( And why can't the damned Channel U just air the show everyday?! Or at least Monday to Friday. It's only aired on Mondays and Tuesdays. How retarded.

Okay, I hate this school. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home