Voodoo spells and stupid old men.
I got to skip the first half of school cos I had dental appt. :) But my teeth are hurting now. Pain sia. Argh. Anyway, school was a drag, as usual. Had to stay in school till almost 5.45 today. Was kinda tired, but went town with Az to meet Etee.
I love Borders okay. Although my NEW pencilcase is spoilt and I didn't even do anything to it la. -_-"
And so my model for the day is the Etee the bamboo. Hahaha.
And we came across so many funny books la.

"Papa Legba(wtf is this?!), show [insert the name of the person you want to notice you] my face. Help him/her to recognise me and treat me as I deserve."
Etee and I are gonna test this out. HAHAHAHAHA. And we're supposed to tell Az if it works. Papa Legba(haha!), whoever/whatever you are, help us out okay? Lol. Everyone, GO TEST IT OKAY. Let's all do some voodoo. Lol.

I even know a curse if you insult me ah. Better be careful okay. Hahahaha.
What a joke.

Let's all get this book. And manipulate all those lil pesky things called men. HA.
Emi, you're gonna elope with Benben to Hawaii and do some hula dancing right? We saw the perfect book for you. HAHAHA.

Start practising okay. Lol.
We met Nadia at Cine! And we stood outside some sports shop and started talking. And we remained there for at least 30 mins. HAHA. I miss her la. And her friend is so pretty. Then, we ran into Shappa! Happy 17th birthday, girl. :)

I think the le coq sportif chickens are damn cute! And damn big la. Hahaha.

Etee was afraid there wouldn't be seats on the train for the poor, tired us. So she was preparing to chiong into the train the moment the door opened. HAHAHAHA. Kidding.
I was on the train this morning when I suddenly thought of Singapore's greying population. Wouldn't that mean there would be less seats for us, young ppl, on public transport? I want to sit okay. Young doesn't mean we can't be tired. But I'd give up my seat if there are old ppl around. I always do. BUT HOR. I hate hate hate old ppl who think that just cos they're old, they own the whole frigging train and the seats, and must, MUST get a seat. Kanina. Let ppl offer their seat out of their own free will can. Just look a bit pathetic and you'll confirm get a seat la.
There was this incident when I was going home from town and I was damn tired, so I took the train to Marina Bay in order to sit. I was reading my book when this crazy old man BARGED onto the train, making some funny(as in weird) noises that sounded like 'psst, psst' and stood in front of me. He made such a grand entrance that I looked up from my book to see who was the psychopath. Fine, old man. He was obviously demanding that some poor soul gave up his/her seat. So I picked up my bag to get up when he started poking at the numbers on my bag.

And he started reciting the numbers in Chinese. Then he said "ma piao ah?". I just said no and turned away. Stupid old man can only think of 4D. He's probably one of those people who goes to funerals to take down 4D numbers or note the vehicle license plate number in accidents. Why do I encounter such weird ppl all the time?????? WHY? Kns. I hate these kinda old men. Why can't I encounter nice, kindly old ppl? Huh huh huh? And the worse thing was, HE GOT OFF AT THE NEXT STOP. ASSHOLE. I HOPE NO ONE EVER GIVES UP HIS/HER SEAT FOR YOU EVER AGAIN AND MAKE YOU STAND FROM PASIR RIS TO JURONG EAST.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home