Sunday, August 14, 2005

Stupid BK was bloody cold.

Went to BK to er, study today. Lots of tests coming up this week. Sighs. And Emi braved all obstacles(i.e. THE HEAT) just to meet Ili. Hahahha.

It was bloody freezing inside that my brains got kinda addled. SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR HAVING THAT EXPRESSION. It's BK's fault okay.

I got my new pencilcase changed at Borders! Ha. I think it's cute okay.

Then, er, after freezing somemore, we finally left and I saw my boyfriend, Kaka, in Heeren! OMG. Hot okay. Look, I took a pic with him!

He ah. A bit siao one la. Die die also wanna stand on that bar. And give that cool face for what. But cute la. And his friends also damn busybody, insisted on being in the picture, so Ili the photographer had to cut them out of the pic. So sorry. Next time then take with you all k.

Oh, he was there to er, promote the new adidas concept store. And of course, to surprise me la. Sighs, that sneaky fellow.

School tmr. :( I don't want! Tried using my eyecandy to motivate me to feel better about school tmr. BUT IT'S NOT WORKING.

Etee, remember to use the Papa Legba voodoo thing okay. HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home