I AM PETTY, SO WHAT?
They said that women are petty.
Whoever 'they' are, they're right.
For my beautiful petty side has reared its head.
Hurray, for I am a DICKHEAD. Well, I became a dickhead in about say, 2 seconds? I'm a dickhead, dickhead! I have a dick for a head! WONDERFUL!
How dare you fucking judge me based on what you don't even know for sure. YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD.
I wish you could read this, you bloody asshole.
Whoever 'they' are, they're right.
For my beautiful petty side has reared its head.
Hurray, for I am a DICKHEAD. Well, I became a dickhead in about say, 2 seconds? I'm a dickhead, dickhead! I have a dick for a head! WONDERFUL!
How dare you fucking judge me based on what you don't even know for sure. YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD.
I wish you could read this, you bloody asshole.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home