Friday, September 09, 2005

MR EXTREMELY STUPID DAVID

Sometimes adults can be such a fucking pain in the arse that I wish I could just scream at them to shut the fuck up but nooo.. Just cos I happen to be born later than them, I'm supposed to respect them when they don't even DESERVE the damned respect. Even in terms of politeness, I surpass you by leaps and bounds, you dumbass.

So what if you're older? Doesn't mean you can shout at me for no rhyme or reason right. First thing, I DON'T EVEN BLOODY KNOW YOU AND NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I WANT TO KNOW YOU.

What got me going on this tirade? A BLOODY ASSHOLE NAMED DAVID. WHAT A FAG NAME TO BEGIN WITH.

STUPID IDIOT: Hello, is ***** in?
Shereen, the polite one: No, she's not.
STUPID DUMBASS: WHAT'S HER MOBILE NUMBER! IT'S URGENT. (urgent so what? your mother die also not my mother's problem what. knn)
Shereen, still the polite one although she wanted to scold him for being so rude. Whatever happened to 'please', 'may i' and oh, the ENQUIRING TONE?!: Who is this speaking? How about I ask her to call you?
STUPID ASSHOLE: blah blah blah
*beep tone*

I was studying my geog, mind you. I called my mum and went back to studying while listening to my Korean songs.

Less than 3 minutes later. MR STUPID CALLED AGAIN.

STUPID FUCKER: Hello, is ***** in?
Shereen, feeling annoyed: No, she's not. I've already asked her to call you.
STUPID DUMBFUCK: SHE NEVER CALL ME! GIVE ME HER MOBILE NUMBER. IT'S URGENT.
Shereen wanting to murder the motherfucker still said nicely: No. She'll call you soon.
STUPID CCB: But she still haven't called me, it's URGENT.. blahblah
-phone rings in the background-
*beep tone*
BLOODY ASSHOLE. DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY BYE FIRST AH? BRAINLESS SHITHEAD. FIRST YOU DISTURB ME, THEN YOU JUST RUDELY HANG UP THE BLOODY PHONE?

Miraculously, the fucker called AGAIN. GRRRRRR.

I picked up the damned phone and semi-shouted
Me: HELLO.
MR FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE: Tell your mother to call me. IT'S URGENT.
Me: I'VE ALREADY ASKED HER TO CALL YOU.
MR SUPERBLY STUPIDER THAN STUPID ASSHOLE: IT'S URGENT! Cos I want to send the maid back tmr cos she blahblahblahblah. (HE SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I GAVE A SHIT?!)
-silence- (I had to keep silent otherwise I'd have screamed at him)
MR "URGENT IS TMR'S MATTER" DUMBASS: Hello?
Me: Yes. She'll call you. BYE. -hangs up-

All this within a span of ten freaking minutes.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'VE BEEN PISSED OFF FAR TOO MANY TIMES THIS WEEK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home