I love promos.
I don't want to fail my promos. So I must study. Study, I shall.
There's so much uncertainty around.
I don't like tension. Fuck people.
This is why I feel that I'm not a people person, at times. Leave me on my own and I'll be perfectly fine. Yet, I don't like being ignored. Well, who likes it anyway.
I contradict myself too much.
And I need to see the discipline committee on Thursday cos of my SEVERE latecoming behavior. -_-" THAT WAS IN TERM 2 LA. Stupid school. Go name yourself Lorong Chuan JC if you're so free la. Retarded. I've never liked this place, don't like it and shall never like it. Name me one thing I like about the school and I may consider changing that statement. People are not included. Good luck.
My updates will be very infrequent. Till the promos are over. I'll try to study. Ha. Or if I have something I can't keep to myself i.e. bitching, ranting, etc.
I HATE PW BTW. But my group's pretty okay. More or less. :)
Takuya Kimura's extremely attractive. Especially his smile. -melts-
Bye. I love promos.
There's so much uncertainty around.
I don't like tension. Fuck people.
This is why I feel that I'm not a people person, at times. Leave me on my own and I'll be perfectly fine. Yet, I don't like being ignored. Well, who likes it anyway.
I contradict myself too much.
And I need to see the discipline committee on Thursday cos of my SEVERE latecoming behavior. -_-" THAT WAS IN TERM 2 LA. Stupid school. Go name yourself Lorong Chuan JC if you're so free la. Retarded. I've never liked this place, don't like it and shall never like it. Name me one thing I like about the school and I may consider changing that statement. People are not included. Good luck.
My updates will be very infrequent. Till the promos are over. I'll try to study. Ha. Or if I have something I can't keep to myself i.e. bitching, ranting, etc.
I HATE PW BTW. But my group's pretty okay. More or less. :)
Takuya Kimura's extremely attractive. Especially his smile. -melts-
Bye. I love promos.

4 Comments:
People blog as therapy, says AOL
AOL A new AOL blog survey shows most bloggers are not aspiring "cyber journalists" or political activists; they blog as a form of therapy.
Hi, I just had a look at your blog. Good luck with it.
I have a key fitness equipment site. It pretty much covers similar key fitness equipment related stuff.
Check it out if you get time :-)
hello is WOODLANDS JC better than LORONG CHUAN JC? Lol
HAHAHA actually yes. lorong chuan jc leh. wth. thank god they didnt name ny lcjc. -_- lol.
whoa sounds like Laocui Jc. okay i dunno what that means.
Post a Comment
<< Home