If I had powers, I'd banish them from the face of Earth.
Somehow, the mentalities of females and males of the same age never seem to be equal, with the exception of the rare few mutated souls who actually manages to measure up to the level of the female's maturity. Even then, they're weird.
Wouldn't the world be a nicer place without that retarded gender of males around? To a certain extent perhaps. Or maybe someone should invent something which can remove the CHILDISHNESS in a male and something to make him GROW UP.
It's sad to see that he has to resort to MSN nicks to convey his heart-felt displeasure at us. Oh well. No, I'm not blind. But seriously, making a hill out of nothing? We're not bothered by this yet he seems to put all his energy into this. Amazing.
If you're so displeasured with us, come tell us straight in the face. I may even thank you and give you a gift for spicing up my otherwise mundane life.
I give my hamsters more thought then I bother about this matter. At least they're adorable. :)

1 Comments:
eh u blind ar. I AM ANGRY LEH. can't u see my obvious displeasure at you?! tsk. don't friend u anymore.
by a certain someone who displeasured at you! -J-
Post a Comment
<< Home