Pfft.
My history teacher must learn to stop being such a braggart about his extensive vocabulary. Yes, we know his English is fantastic, but using such complex words in NOTES is ridiculous cos notes are supposed to help us understand, no?
Instead, for every other page I flip, I'd have to consult the dictionary for the meaning of the super cheem words he uses.
For example, TELL ME WHO THE HELL KNOWS THE MEANING OF AMALGAMATED?! Don't cheat and check the dictionary ah. If you know the meaning, then you're RETARDED! Lol.
See la. Everytime I type a new word into the online dictionary, I'm tempted to do other stuff on the net. It's all his fault. Yes, it is. Pfft.
Oh. Maybe, to him, the words are simple, not at all difficult, which would make me an English idiot.
*Amalgamate: to unite in or as if in an amalgam; especially : to merge into a single body.
Instead, for every other page I flip, I'd have to consult the dictionary for the meaning of the super cheem words he uses.
For example, TELL ME WHO THE HELL KNOWS THE MEANING OF AMALGAMATED?! Don't cheat and check the dictionary ah. If you know the meaning, then you're RETARDED! Lol.
See la. Everytime I type a new word into the online dictionary, I'm tempted to do other stuff on the net. It's all his fault. Yes, it is. Pfft.
Oh. Maybe, to him, the words are simple, not at all difficult, which would make me an English idiot.
*Amalgamate: to unite in or as if in an amalgam; especially : to merge into a single body.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home