Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Little Prince.

pilot.
You are the pilot.

Saint Exupery's 'The Little Prince' Quiz.
brought to you by Quizilla

I've always liked that book.

Today was a pretty good day.

And I like City Hall. :)

There was this guy who looks like JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. Just a shorter version. And he's. HOT okay. Hafie was gushing and drooling. And the guy at HMV. Ha.

I'm sleepy. :(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Death of TV Debate Heats Up
These industries fed on scarcity. There are only a few channels available. TV was technology of tyrants.
Hi, loved your blog!! I will definitely visit more often. I have a anti aging ad campaigns site/blog. It covers most anti aging ad campaigns related stuff.

pay a visit if you have the time.. Cheers :-)

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start your own ACL blog
ACL Festival Web Logs You've stumbled upon an interesting and exciting experiment in American journalism.
It's good to see a great blog! What a very good job!

We have a website about Stock Pick also Stock Pick and other interests.

We would love for you to check us out when you have time. Keep up the great work!

12:34 AM  
Blogger mizzfit said...

dude.issit me or are these people actually advertising?weird.

mug food, and stop ponning mly classes can.only ella is allowed cos she needs to keep the royalty company.=D

12:55 AM  
Blogger SHER said...

what dyou mean you never thought you would!! like cmon, i know you're just trying to deny the truth. hahahahah. we WILL meet up after promos. like after 5392498217 supposed meetings. lol.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONLINE SHOPPING ROCKS!

10:52 PM  
Blogger SHER said...

heh i wanna shop too!! but no money! sighs.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home