Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Goodbye Brock.

MY FAVOURITE TEAM GOT ELIMINATED!! :(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, Brock's cute, no? Heh. He looks better on tv. Especially when he's unhappy about something. Hahahah. Krystal agrees with me! And apparently she thinks I like guys who are more rugged. Not really.

I'm gonna boycott The Amazing Race! The stupid Paolo family got the last place in when they're SO damn fake and annoying. At the pit stop, they'll always go I'm proud of *insert name here* when in the car, etc, they'd be blaming each other and screaming their heads off. Especially the mother! Feel like murdering her.

And so, boycott the show cos no more eyecandy to watch. I'm kidding. HAHAH. Oh actually got one more. The blonde kid in the Weaver family. His name's ROLLY. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Wtf.

My conclusion is still right. For me at least. Cute guys have weird names. Brock? Rolly? HAHAHAHA.

*Check out this video. It's quite funny really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BROCK's CUTE. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home