Sunday, February 04, 2007

Feel it

And so I slept the whole day away to make up for the lack of sleep throughout the whole week. I think I slept too much cos it's now 2am and I'm not sleepy. HAHA.

We actually went to the airport at 730am! Damn embarrassing. Actually, it's damn funny too. Acted like dumb, airheaded fangirls, I wanted to kill myself. Pk and I weren't even that excited and giggly when we saw Wu Zun in town! Okay, we had no reaction upon seeing him cos the ohmygosh-ing only started when we already walked past him. Act cool mah. HAHAH. Eh that guy's really good looking in real life man. Anyway, Pk STABBED (according to Liping) Mustafic in the arm with her finger. HAHAHAHHA. They were all really nice ppl, I think, unless they were playacting. -_- You never know with people these days.

And Ridhuan's totally different from how we thought he'd sound! He sounds so mature! And Indra...! He's got a sense of humour! His mat accent damn strong. HAHAHAH damn cute, I cannot tahan. And Fad got her picture with her beloved, of course and still glowing with euphoria, I suppose.

The world is very small so I shall not say what were the consequences of me going there but it was DAMN WORTH IT. Seeing them on the newspapers and news seem to really pale in comparison with the real thing. Now, the Lions had better win the match in Thailand or I'm gonna be super upset. And Pk wants to turn nasty on me cos we like the same lil boy. HAHA. Go back to your big one! Quite wasted though, cos we didn't take pics with a lot of ppl. Ah well.

Met up with Delta after work to celebrate Merdin and Sham's birthdays! It's been damn long since I last saw them and I know it's my own fault. I'm glad I went and I hope the girls had fun despite witnessing a er, crime. We're damn lucky that it didn't happen to us instead given the way we always just leave our belongings unattended! Anyway, Marks & Spencer's having sale! :D

Work has been fun cos Mrs Fong's on course and thus, Van and I have the office to ourselves most of the time! Which basically means that we're singing to ourselves half the time and being rather unproductive. Hahaha. And we must start packing up earlier to leave work on time, cos time is precious! Besides, the woman told us to leave on time. We'll gladly do so.

And I realise I've been pushing the impeding A Level results situation to the back of my mind cos I kinda forgot it existed until Emilia mentioned it on Friday. I don't want to think about it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home