Skyline
So I'm no longer bumming around! The place I'm working at is so freaking ulu and dilapidated, kinda depressing to go there 5 days a week. Thank goodness Vanessa's working with me! We had the whole room to ourselves for a couple of hours and we kinda went crazy, talking loudly and prank calling ppl cos we had our own lines! Oh and Shuxian's working there too. Talk about a small world man. Only good thing is that the place is very near town. (:
Hate data entry. Hate it. I wanted to do it quickly so we can get out of this dreary place ASAP but looking at the piles of data makes me just wanna put my head on the table and sleep. I think I yawned at a rate of ten times an hour.
I have some very dumb pictures in my cam but I'm too lazy to upload it now eh.
Public transport is VERY expensive. I have to keep topping up my Ezlink every 3 days. ARGH!
Anyway, just got back from prata. Hafiz the NS boy looks so different now! Hahah okay, not boy, man already. Happy Birthday and soccer match tmr!
Hate data entry. Hate it. I wanted to do it quickly so we can get out of this dreary place ASAP but looking at the piles of data makes me just wanna put my head on the table and sleep. I think I yawned at a rate of ten times an hour.
I have some very dumb pictures in my cam but I'm too lazy to upload it now eh.
Public transport is VERY expensive. I have to keep topping up my Ezlink every 3 days. ARGH!
Anyway, just got back from prata. Hafiz the NS boy looks so different now! Hahah okay, not boy, man already. Happy Birthday and soccer match tmr!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home