Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New year, so what?

I'm determined to...! Who am I kidding. I wouldn't make a single move.

My luck is so rotten. I have a feeling it'd remain that way... for god knows how long.

And I'm super, super broke! Can't help it that I'm not getting any allowance and I won't be getting my damned pay until late Jan. So sorry to the people whom I owe money. I'll pay you back when I get my bloody pay.

I don't want to go to work tmr! Pay sucks. :( Having to wear office wear makes me feel SO old. Which reminds me, (how could I ever forget) that I'll be turning 19 this year. And then 20 the next. SO OLD! Noooo. I don't wanna be a non-teenager! -whines- Cos then I'd have to start working for real soon and support the family. What a nightmare.

I don't like studying. Neither do I like working. How?

I have a very, very active imagination you know. No, not in the dirty sense. Sheesh. So I wish you'd talk less about that person. Perhaps totally don't talk about that person at all. Then I'd stop finding out more interesting good things about that person and find a reason to dislike that person instead. Oh wait, I already have a reason, perhaps even reasons, but evidently I'm choosing to ignore them. I have a feeling you already know what's going on but I hope that I'm wrong. Heck, I know I'm not wrong. You've already said it, but of course, everything can be passed off as a mere joke.

Oh. I'm going to stop clubbing. And go for religious lessons. HAHAHA. That can be my new year resolution. So stop asking me to go clubbing, thank you very much. Clubbing's very expensive leh. Maybe if people pay for me...... Heh.

By the way, this entry IS meant to be incoherent at certain points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home