Wednesday, April 26, 2006

FUCK YOU, BITCH.

I shouldn't have complained about the monotony of my life. Should've kept my big fat mouth shut. Or at least tied up my fingers to prevent them from typing.

I've just finished my tirade about what happened in school, which I was privileged to receive, to my dearest mother whereupon I was spluttering and tripping over my words in my anger and impatience to get the bloody words out so my anger and indignance would be justified. Seconds before that I was going "I'm so fucking pissed at that motherfucking bitch of a toot I've got!" over and over like it was some mantra I had to chant. No, really, I'm STILL quite pissed. *murderous intentions*

She may have apologised, I'm not too sure if she DID apologise, but it was somewhere along the lines of "somethingsomething.....if I was too harsh on you." I wasn't paying attention to her because I was busy imagining the things I would've liked to do to her if there weren't laws in this country and that students were allowed to truly do what they liked irregardless of whether or not the other person's a bloody teacher or not.

When I realised that she was trying to apologise while not really saying it outright that she's sorry for being an unreasonable quick-tempered bitch, all I could do was just stare at her. What was I supposed to do? Give the politically correct answer of "Oh, it's okay, it wasn't your fault, entirely mine, you didn't just shout at me from inside a classroom when I did nothing wrong, so yes, DON'T FEEL BAD! I'M AT FAULT FOR TURNING MY BACK ON YOU COS I WAS PISSED OFF!", when all I wanted to say was "FUCK YOU, BITCH"?

There. 3 short, easy to understand words. Now, if only there was FREEDOM OF SPEECH to say that and not be sent to the discipline master or get expelled from this beloved school of mine which doesn't allow us to talk when eating. HA.

Forgive and forget, my ass. She's the one who said that she doesn't think compassion is important. Now, what kind of moral values is she imparting onto my innocent mind? Denial and refusal to admit to mistakes as well.

Mum told me that I should probably record whatever conversations I have with her as evidence since she loves to deny what she said, jokingly.

7 months to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home