Hello, school. -_-"
I feel so ill-prepared for block tests. Mind you, I did not hide in my closet to mug and then whine to ppl that 'i did not studyyyyyyyyy. die!' sighs. These ppl should really just go to hell. Mug then mug la. What's the big fat deal. And retain the bottom 20%? RETARDED.
On the other hand, MNIKSS is hilarious!!! I've finished the series. HAHA. I guess you can tell how I spent my hols. Hurray.
Fort Minor's Kenji's a really sad song. The lyrics, that is.
And I'm quite positive that my family actually does like my hamsters. They just wouldn't admit it of course. 'So smelly/dirty/noisy!' Yeah, sure.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR WED. POOL! AND SHOPPING!
On the other hand, MNIKSS is hilarious!!! I've finished the series. HAHA. I guess you can tell how I spent my hols. Hurray.
Fort Minor's Kenji's a really sad song. The lyrics, that is.
And I'm quite positive that my family actually does like my hamsters. They just wouldn't admit it of course. 'So smelly/dirty/noisy!' Yeah, sure.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR WED. POOL! AND SHOPPING!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home