Monday, February 13, 2006

Fantasy world.

Although I've always known that the issue existed, but neither would confirm it, preferring to jibe and shoot each other down at every possible situation. They think that I'm blind? That I'm stupid? That I'm so totally oblivious that I don't realise what's happening right in front of my eyes every single goddamn day, for what, years already? YEARS dammit.

I know what's happening but I'd rather not know that it really happening I guess. I'd rather pretend like I don't know what's going on. Like everything is as it's supposed to be. Maybe it'll turn out as it is. Over my dead body. But of course, there's evidence of it everywhere, every night, how can I possibly ignore it? I may have become numb to the idea of it, but I still don't want it to happen. HA. I'd rather be oblivious, really. I'm trying hard to be. Oblivious, dumb, stupid, yeah, everything.

I just spent over 20 bucks on food. :( Not all for myself of course. I must be depressed. I keep junking. And watching dramas which make me cry and laugh at the same time, resembling some lunatic. Fabulous.


Oh and my uncle said this-- "Wah, A levels only take 3, 4 subjects then you all complain so much already." He thinks the As are like the Os. That we should all take 8/9 subs for As. That the subject content is the same as Os, so why can't we manage with 8/9 subs. Like the school would even allow us to take. Like we're crazy enough to waste exam fees for something we're gonna fail by taking that many subs at the same time.

I gave up explaining to him and asked him to take the exams himself since he thinks he's so capable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH...URE UNCLE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger SHER said...

huda! <3
he can get DAMN annoying! ugh

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home