Thursday, January 12, 2006

I want the tees!

I WANT THE TEES FROM WETSEAL!! Ugh. But I must control. I MUST! I shall not succumb to temptation. I just bought a David&Goliath watch, Hollister tee and another pair of earrings. Pfft. But the slogan tees are really cute. I waaaaant! :( Okay, maybe I'll just get one tee, not all three. Just the first one. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Better yet if he has a car to drive me around in this bloody weather.

Indeed! Everyone should be entitled to my opinion. HAHAHAHA.

Oh, School matters, the disciplinary committee has come up with a fabulous way to reduce/stop latecoming. Expelling the student after being late for SIX miserable times. How evil can they get?! They didn't mention the time period, but they MUST mean six times a month right? Surely not six times a year?! (I know they meant 6 times a year la) Well, I'm dead! Everytime I wake up late, I'll just go back to sleep and pop by the polyclinic then. Soon, I'll be on first-name basis with the doctors there. -_-" Fantastic rule. Even my brother agrees that I should just not go to school if I'm late.

Alright, back to my beloved, maths. Sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home