Headache
I've just heard from a friend about the WORST pick-up line ever.
Dumb guy: Do you know that there are 100,000 more women than men in this world? (Hell, I don't even know if he's right)
Girl: Er.. okay...
Dumb guy: So, are you single?
So he's implying that the 100,000 women are being left on the shelf la? -_-" Loser.
Anyway, I've done so much shopping that I'm terrible guilty. Shall not shop until I get more money! :D
Dumb guy: Do you know that there are 100,000 more women than men in this world? (Hell, I don't even know if he's right)
Girl: Er.. okay...
Dumb guy: So, are you single?
So he's implying that the 100,000 women are being left on the shelf la? -_-" Loser.
Anyway, I've done so much shopping that I'm terrible guilty. Shall not shop until I get more money! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home