Some people are too stupid/rich.
STUPIDITY
And so comes more drama about examinations. The bio practical where the students have to use a penknife to cut a carrot. A number of them cut themselves, and one even managed to cut off some flesh together with her nail.
I quote The Newpaper:
Erm, common sense please? It's a penknife. DUH, IT'S SHARP. When handling sharp objects, do you need to be told to be careful? *rolls eyes*
So if I were to hand her a kitchen knife, she would take it by the blade if I don't warn her to be careful and take the knife by the handle? *rolls eyes* Like ha ha, I'll probably warn her after she takes the knife. Lol.
UGH. I read that line and burst out "STUPID!" at the newspaper. Really. Ha. Okay, I think I would've looked retarded but I was alone in my room. So.
1. The Raffles Annual Gala Christmas Tree Auction
Thousands and thousands (like $11000!) for bloody Christmas trees. The beneficiaries are the Community Chest and We-careshare Society for Children and Youth.
Okay, hellooooo. *waves hands* Some money here? Yeah, care and share with ME. I'm a youth what! Just give me a couple of thousands and I'll be a happy kid. :D But noooo, no money cos they spent it all on Christmas trees. *rolls eyes* Fine, it's for charity but give me a bit la! They probably have millions and millions in their accounts. Pfft.
2. A 12-year-old girl gets a $17million party. GRRRRRRR.
I don't care about the girl or which artistes performed at her party. What I'm interested in are the
Some people are too damn bloody rich! Just throw me a gift bag, why don't you? Since her dad's so freaking rich and all, surely can afford the shipping fees la. -_- My immediate response at that article was "WTF?!" Lol. Cos I wanted the gift bag too.
And what's the bloody big hoo-ha over the hanging of Nguyen Tuong Van? He committed an offense, so pay for it. *rolls eyes*
My eyes are gonna fall out pretty soon at this rate.
Anyway, I've just gotten my pay and I'm only left with 1/4 of it. Got slippers and earrings!As well as pretty undies! And my dad was making ridiculous comments as usual. "So small, you sure your butt can fit anot? Your butt so big.. More like for babies ah! Where got people wear such underwear one.. so tiny, look like curry puffs. ETC." Yes, you get the point. *rolls eyes*
Now I feel like eating Old Chang Kee's curry puffs. :(
GETTING PAYTMR TODAY! :D
And so comes more drama about examinations. The bio practical where the students have to use a penknife to cut a carrot. A number of them cut themselves, and one even managed to cut off some flesh together with her nail.
I quote The Newpaper:
"The 16-year-old said that no one had warned them to be careful before the exam."
Erm, common sense please? It's a penknife. DUH, IT'S SHARP. When handling sharp objects, do you need to be told to be careful? *rolls eyes*
So if I were to hand her a kitchen knife, she would take it by the blade if I don't warn her to be careful and take the knife by the handle? *rolls eyes* Like ha ha, I'll probably warn her after she takes the knife. Lol.
UGH. I read that line and burst out "STUPID!" at the newspaper. Really. Ha. Okay, I think I would've looked retarded but I was alone in my room. So.
TOO DAMN RICH
1. The Raffles Annual Gala Christmas Tree Auction
Thousands and thousands (like $11000!) for bloody Christmas trees. The beneficiaries are the Community Chest and We-careshare Society for Children and Youth.
Okay, hellooooo. *waves hands* Some money here? Yeah, care and share with ME. I'm a youth what! Just give me a couple of thousands and I'll be a happy kid. :D But noooo, no money cos they spent it all on Christmas trees. *rolls eyes* Fine, it's for charity but give me a bit la! They probably have millions and millions in their accounts. Pfft.
2. A 12-year-old girl gets a $17million party. GRRRRRRR.
I don't care about the girl or which artistes performed at her party. What I'm interested in are the
"US$1,000 gift bags, which included digital cameras and the latest video iPod."
Some people are too damn bloody rich! Just throw me a gift bag, why don't you? Since her dad's so freaking rich and all, surely can afford the shipping fees la. -_- My immediate response at that article was "WTF?!" Lol. Cos I wanted the gift bag too.
And what's the bloody big hoo-ha over the hanging of Nguyen Tuong Van? He committed an offense, so pay for it. *rolls eyes*
My eyes are gonna fall out pretty soon at this rate.
Anyway, I've just gotten my pay and I'm only left with 1/4 of it. Got slippers and earrings!As well as pretty undies! And my dad was making ridiculous comments as usual. "So small, you sure your butt can fit anot? Your butt so big.. More like for babies ah! Where got people wear such underwear one.. so tiny, look like curry puffs. ETC." Yes, you get the point. *rolls eyes*
Now I feel like eating Old Chang Kee's curry puffs. :(
GETTING PAY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home