I'm pissed at people
End of November's coming. Which means money! Which means shopping! Which also means that school's starting in 4 weeks. :(
I've got the Edusave Merit Bursary award. HA. Which means money! THREE HUNDRED FREAKING BUCKS. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. It's been a damn long time since I last got it. Primary school I think? I was too stupid in Cedar to get it.
Maybe if I actually studied properly I could've gotten the scholarship... Does that mean more money?!!! Damn.
Money money money. I need money. I can't even withdraw money from my account cos there isn't even 20 bucks. HOW. This is sad. I have a total of 85 cents right now. Wonderful.
I've got a shopping list! I think. Will be amended as and when I want to. Feel free to buy them for me for Christmas! So what if I'm not Christian? I won't reject your present, no, really, I won't.
- Levi's jeans
- Birks!
- Shoes, pumps, slippers
- iPod (if I have enough cash!)
- Clothes, clothes, clothes
- Rich boyfriend (did I just type that?)
- I'll think of more.
All these will already take up a few hundred bucks. :( NOT ENOUGH MONEY. HOW.
Work is turning me into a bloody bitch. My level of customer service has gone from 5/10 to 1/10. Ask me if you've got questions. I won't offer help unless asked. HA. Why? Ask your fellow shoppers about the treatment oh-so-nicely given to me.
GOSH. When I offer help, I feel like I'm talking to the fucking wall. And they love messing up the damned place, opening new packages. HELLO! THERE'S A REASON WHY THERE ARE DISPLAY PIECES YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. If you keep opening, then when people want new pieces, there WON'T be new pieces cos IDIOTS like you keep opening them.
And kids in crowded places. CAN YOU PARENTS PLEASE CONTROL YOUR BLOODY KIDS?! IF YOU CAN'T, THEN DON'T BRING THEM OUT! It's not funny being unable to fucking walk (esp when you're in a rush!) when your stupid itchy handed kids keep stopping and touching things. I felt like knocking them all down. GRR.
And ADULTS along pathways. Pathways are for walking. NOT for you cowdungs to stop in the middle all of a sudden and talk. NOT for you to block the damn passageway such that people behind you have to stop/bang into you/walk around you to get past. HELLO, THE PATHWAY IS NOT THAT BIG AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE SO SKINNY OKAY. Stupid shits. Now, I can't even be bothered to detour but just push past them. Whacking them hard with my bag. HEH. Not my fault that they chose to stop in the middle of nowhere during the rush hour what. I'm walking too quickly to stop in time. Ha. So that's a lie. But whatever.
And people sitting in the MRT trains with their legs wide open. EXCUSE ME, I didn't know that one person's entitled to ONE AND A HALF seats. Are you ONE AND A HALF person as well? If you are then you can have that one and a half seats. BUT YOU'RE NOT, SO KEEP TO YOUR ONE STUPID SEAT, YOU ASSHOLE. Think you own the fucking train ah. I don't think so.
Doesn't help that there are annoying people at work too. Sneaky people. Hypocrites. Cheats. Desperate people. The cute old man(and his wife!) at the next stall makes my day though. He's so grandfatherly! And he's at least 60, I think.
God. I'm so fucking pissed at people. The stupidity of them all. UGH.
Now I'm not only vulgar when I'm awake, but I spew vulgarities when I'm asleep as well, according to my brother who tried to wake me up in the middle of the night. My sub-conscious is a vulgar being too. And I can't help that.
If you're ready for me, boy,
You'd better push the button and let me know,
Before I get the wrong idea and go,
You're gonna miss the freak that I control

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home