Sunday, November 20, 2005

HPGOF sucked.

Work is blah. If it isn't for the money, I'd quit. I've found an eyecandy (amongst all those ppl who think they're damn good looking when they're not) at work! :D Yumyumyum.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was such a freaking disappointment. Wasted my money watching it. I felt that it lacked... A LOT OF THINGS. And they portrayed the characters wrongly! HOW CAN THEY?! Like hello. Since when was Dumbledore easily frightened? He was jumpy about the 4th paper that came out of the Goblet of Fire. UGH. Stupid director. Neither was there any flow in the movie or character development for the other characters. Everything's just Harry, Harry, Harry. Pfft. Stupid la. Don't understand why the reviews were so good. It sucked.

And I want to go for foot massage. My feet's aching. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WALAO LOL WHO IS THAT EYECANDY????????????????!! How come i never notice any before! Dont tell me its the ernest lookalike HAHAHAHA, or the MALAY security guard, OR the one of the bunch of people at the LEGO area

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home