RANTS.
I NEED TO RANT. ALL OF YOU JUST GO AWAY.
I absolutely hate hate HATE it when people insist/accuse me of saying things which I did not say.
And when people say things out of the blue with no head or tail, and expect me to understand wtf they're talking about. Then they get irritated cos I don't know wtf they're talking about when they're the ones who aren't making it clear about what they're talking about. It's not my bloody fault that they're explanatory/communicative skills are so lousy, is it?
Or when they beat around a damn gigantic bush instead of cutting straight to the point which they want to make without sidetracking with every 3 sentences.
Sometimes Most of the time, I get so short-fused with my parents at home cos they like to pry into my life. No, that's not the point that I get so irritated with cos I know that they're just caring, but when it comes to the details, they really DON'T need to know yet they insist. I see no point in telling them what they obviously won't understand and don't want to waste my time explaining a damn boring thing so I just answer curtly(better than no answer right?!). Then they'd get pissed at me cos I'm rude. FINE, I AM. BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO INTO DETAILS ABOUT STUPID THINGS LIKE WORK AND PROJECT WORK.
Like that time, my mum asked me when I was working that week. I said I was going to take Wed and Thurs off cos I'm going to school on Thursday. Then she wants the details. For what? Exam. What exam? Oral Presentation. What's that? For Project Work. What's Project Work? Some stupid thing. It's a national exam which tests you on your group work, analytical skills........... (actually I don't really know) Am I supposed to say all that? No, I'd really not like to explain what PW is cos it's just a pain in the arse and I'm trying to ignore the fact that it exists. Then, she says, I thought you had exams already? This one's for A levels. Then that time? Those were just Promos, school exam. And it goes on and on. All she had to know was that I was going to school right. The exam isn't even that big a deal to me and I'M the one taking it so why did she have to know so much about it?
Anyway, I've quit the job at Far East. One - the pay was too low. Two - working hours too long. Three - made me have no life. Four - i hate the damn shithead of a colleague there. Just the thought of her makes me fantasize about slapping her until she crumples to the floor in a puddle of her own drool and tears; and beg for my forgiveness. And please, for the sake of mankind, take a bath AT LEAST once a day-- not once a year, shave your freaking armpits if you're going to wear sleeveless tops and brush your goddamn teeth cos your breath stinks. Hell, you're not the boss. Stop acting like one. And although you're such a racist piece of shit, I hope for the redemption of your soul since you haveprobably cursed the families of all your colleagues a horrible death. No, scratch that. I HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE DEATH INSTEAD. Grrr. Stupid idiot.
It's not my fault. Not mine, not mine. Not my fault that I have a short temper. Ha.
Oh yes, I'm supposed to do my I&R. IT'LL ALL BE OVER IN 12 HOURS.
I absolutely hate hate HATE it when people insist/accuse me of saying things which I did not say.
And when people say things out of the blue with no head or tail, and expect me to understand wtf they're talking about. Then they get irritated cos I don't know wtf they're talking about when they're the ones who aren't making it clear about what they're talking about. It's not my bloody fault that they're explanatory/communicative skills are so lousy, is it?
Or when they beat around a damn gigantic bush instead of cutting straight to the point which they want to make without sidetracking with every 3 sentences.
Like that time, my mum asked me when I was working that week. I said I was going to take Wed and Thurs off cos I'm going to school on Thursday. Then she wants the details. For what? Exam. What exam? Oral Presentation. What's that? For Project Work. What's Project Work? Some stupid thing. It's a national exam which tests you on your group work, analytical skills........... (actually I don't really know) Am I supposed to say all that? No, I'd really not like to explain what PW is cos it's just a pain in the arse and I'm trying to ignore the fact that it exists. Then, she says, I thought you had exams already? This one's for A levels. Then that time? Those were just Promos, school exam. And it goes on and on. All she had to know was that I was going to school right. The exam isn't even that big a deal to me and I'M the one taking it so why did she have to know so much about it?
Anyway, I've quit the job at Far East. One - the pay was too low. Two - working hours too long. Three - made me have no life. Four - i hate the damn shithead of a colleague there. Just the thought of her makes me fantasize about slapping her until she crumples to the floor in a puddle of her own drool and tears; and beg for my forgiveness. And please, for the sake of mankind, take a bath AT LEAST once a day-- not once a year, shave your freaking armpits if you're going to wear sleeveless tops and brush your goddamn teeth cos your breath stinks. Hell, you're not the boss. Stop acting like one. And although you're such a racist piece of shit, I hope for the redemption of your soul since you have
It's not my fault. Not mine, not mine. Not my fault that I have a short temper. Ha.
Oh yes, I'm supposed to do my I&R. IT'LL ALL BE OVER IN 12 HOURS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home