Goal!
I watched Goal! today in a movie theatre filled with male testosterone with Danyu after our job 'interview' which wasn't much of an interview. And so we start work this weekend. I shan't say what we're promoting cos it's quite....... HAHA. Nvm. The pay's pretty alright, so all's good, unlike BK's 'high' $4/hr. Eat shit la.
Oh yes, the movie's quite good! So touching! Eye candy galore. Zidane was absolutely HOT in his suit. Argh. Okay, nvm. The male lead was quite cute as well. Beckham speaks weirdly. Oh wells. A few good movies coming up. Narnia, and Flightplan! Go JB and watch, much cheaper! And I met Weiyann-the-not-18-years-old-but-wanna-act-18-years-old. Lol. That bugger watched 40 year old virgin! Pfft. I also wanna watch. And Deuce Bigalow!
Okay, I CANNOT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING.
School's utterly BORING.
Oh yes, the movie's quite good! So touching! Eye candy galore. Zidane was absolutely HOT in his suit. Argh. Okay, nvm. The male lead was quite cute as well. Beckham speaks weirdly. Oh wells. A few good movies coming up. Narnia, and Flightplan! Go JB and watch, much cheaper! And I met Weiyann-the-not-18-years-old-but-wanna-act-18-years-old. Lol. That bugger watched 40 year old virgin! Pfft. I also wanna watch. And Deuce Bigalow!
Okay, I CANNOT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING.
School's utterly BORING.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home