Monday, November 14, 2005

Stupid boss.

And so I have this boss.
This boss has a mean heart and bad character, so I don't like him.
This boss is so impatient and unreasonable.
This boss is so cunning and selfish. (asked me not to help other ppl!! my damn problem if I want to give myself more things to do right.)
This stupid boss asked me to spy for him.
This damn stupid boss got angry cos I was reluctant to do so.
This annoying boss likes to call me and waste my hp bill. (okay, fine. it's free incoming, but STILL. wasting my battery!)
This boss has a very annoying voice and face. Makes me want to punch him. But I need my pay, so I have to control.

I DON'T LIKE STUPID, STUPID BRYAN. UGH.

Let's hope the CHIJMES job comes through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home